And just like that, it’s a new year. I have a lot to look forward to this year!
1. I’m going to run my first freaking half-marathon. This will definitely be a highlight of my year, as well as the 4 months of training leading up to it.
2. I also have my eyes set on doing the Hokie Half in September (depending on how I like the 13.1 distance). That will keep me in training mode through the summer. I’m also planning to throw in some 5 and 10k’s along the way.
3. I’m planning another epic vacation to see my bestie around my birthday again! Let the epicness commence!
4. In December, I will be Heather Carroll, MBA! Hopefully it will be the opening to a nice new future!
5. I’m registered for the Across the Bay 10k in November with some friends. 6.2 miles, including running across the Bay Bridge in Maryland, sounds like a blast
6. Hopefully I’ll be a homeowner by 12/31/14!
7. I’m going to continue to get healthier every day. I’m my own priority. This time next year, I will be my best self yet.
I’m going to try something new this year that I picked off of Pinterest. I’m going to get an old mason jar, and when good things happen throughout the year, I’m going to write them down and put them in a jar. Then I’m going to read them all next new years eve. It’ll be a way to remember the little things that helped make the year great!